Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league.
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well.
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others.
Who’s not talkin bout him? I love this guy
fuckin sick. high levels of sight, reflexes and reaction speed. superhero type shit right here
Alice in Wonderland climbing wall - At the Illoiha fitness club the architecture studio Nendo designed this unusual two-story climbing wall to unify the space. Instead of usual rough climbing wall, they decided to use interior design elements like picture frames, mirrors, deer heads, bird cages and flower vases to create a challenging wall with hard-to-find holds and exceptional finger grips.
Because you and me? Together? Together, Clint, I think you and me are the person we both wish we could be.
LOOK. IT’S EVERY SINGLE STEREOTYPE ABOUT MEN’S RIGHTS ACTIVISTS PUT INTO ONE HANDY-DANDY DEMOGRAPHICS SURVEY SO IT CAN BE STATISTICALLY VALIDATED!! [x]
"What kind of bird… are you ?”